[SOLD] 4750 Eglinton Avenue West
4750 Eglinton Avenue West represents one of the several parcels of land along the north side of Eglinton Avenue West that were originally acquired by the City of Toronto for a right of way to accommodate a transportation corridor. In 2012, the City of Toronto declared the parcels surplus to the City’s needs and for transfer to Build Toronto (now part of CreateTO) to explore development opportunities.
On this site, we secured a transaction with National Homes. Following thorough due diligence and market testing, we determined the most viable option would be a town house development. Following a full marketing and procurement process, we selected National Homes for their luxury townhome vision, which will offer a great complement to the surrounding residential neighbourhood and to our vision for new high-quality retail in the area.
DetailsMajor Intersection: Eglinton Avenue West and Kipling Avenue
Surrounding Uses: Established high-rise and low-rise residential communities to the north and east; a commercial plaza to the east and low-rise residential to the south.
Ward: 4 - Etobicoke Centre
Councillor: John Campbell
Site Area (acres): 3.6
Past Use: Vacant
Proposed Use: Residential
Official Plan - Land Use Designation: Apartment Neighbourhoods
- Create a built form that respects the spirit of the neighbourhood designation in the City of Toronto Official Plan and the prevailing built form
- Create a strong streetscape and public realm
- Minimize the impact of proposals on neighbouring uses
- Develop along the future transit corridor
- Invest in additional infrastructure to service additional properties