[SOLD] 80 Dale Avenue
Quietly tucked away, this property off Dale Avenue is situated next to a planned City park and within walking distance to the Guildwood GO station. It was declared surplus by the City and for transfer to Build Toronto (now part of CreateTO) to create development potential. We worked on a new access route and an extension of the planned park pathway to integrate into the low and high-rise residential development.
DetailsMajor Intersection: Kingston Road and Dale Avenue
Surrounding Uses: Golf course on the north side of the tracks; vacant lands on the east side of Kingston Road (also for identified as surplus); high-density residential to the south; vacant City-owned parklands immediately west; and low-density residential to the southwest and west.
Councillor: Paul Ainslie
Site Area (acres): 3.2
Past Use: Vacant
Proposed Use: Residential
Official Plan - Land Use Designation: Neighbourhoods
- Provide street access and activate a vacant parcel of land
- Improve the public realm and streetscape
- Integrate a future planned park space
- Plan for a new residential complex to complement an existing residential neighbourhood
- Improve and integrate access to an existing GO station